- There has been no public consultation on the privatisation plans.
- There is no public information available on the supposed financial benefits.
- The public has no access to information on service plans and changes.
- The council has not assessed social, economic or environmental issues
2. How will services change? What impact will privatisation have on service quality?
3. What lessons have been learned from the Tram project? And from the failed Care and Support tendering exercise?
4. Will complaining about a service to councillors have any effect on the behaviour of the contractor?
5. How will the private companies reduce carbon emissions and improve the environment?
6. Will the contractors protect local jobs? and help create jobs and training for unemployed youngsters?
7. How will the companies ensure equal access to services regardless of age, disability, race or gender?
8. When will the council do an environmental assessment?
9. Will I still be able to talk to Council staff or will my contact be through a website?
10. When will the council consult with the people of Edinburgh on all these issues?